Monday, May 10, 2021 / by Rose Toja
1. Gutters- Pull leaves & debris out of the gutters, run a hose on the roof & check if there are any leaks that need to be fixed.
2. Siding- Power wash vinyl siding to prevent mold from forming. If you have wood siding, there may be areas that need a paint touch-up!
3. Windows & Door Screens- Check screens for holes & replace them if necessary. Clean windows inside & out! Let buyers focus on the view!
4. Hot Water Heater- Lubricate the circulating pump & motor. If you are not familiar with these parts, you may want to call in a professional for maintenance.
5. Roof- Inspect the roof for any missing, loose or damaged shingles that need to be replaced.
6. Deck or Porch- Check the deck or porch to see if they need to weather treated or re-stained. Check railings for sturdiness & adjust them if needed.
7. Sprinkler System- Replace or fix any valves that are leaking or not working!
8. Landscaping- First impressions are important! ...
Wednesday, March 31, 2021 / by Justyna Rzeszuto
You already had a chance to get to know me briefly in a previous post. For those who missed it, let me introduce myself once again - My name is Justyna, Justyna Rzeszuto and I am a Realtor with EXIT Realty Achieve.
This time, I would like you to meet someone else, someone wonderful who is a big part of my life from a business perspective, but not only.
Some people believe that you can achieve anything you dream about, when you work hard for it. I believe that this is true, however, I don't think that you can maximize your human potential with a hard work and hard work only. I can admit that I am happy for who I am and where I am in my life. I've learned and accomplished things that I was dreaming about as a little kid. The most important lesson I learned through all my life is experiences is that I would not have done a 1% of things that I have, if it wasn't for other people.
"Alone we can do so little, Together we can do so much" - Helen Keller
In Real Est ...
Monday, April 8, 2019 / by Jeff Mistretta
In today’s real estate market, with more houses coming to market every day and eager buyers searching for their dream home, setting the right price for your house is one of the most important things you can do.
According to CoreLogic’s latest Home Price Index, home values have risen at over 6% a year over the past two years, but have started to slow to 4.4% over the last 12 months. By this time next year, CoreLogic predicts that home values will be 4.6% higher.
With prices slowing from their previous pace, homeowners must realize that pricing their homes a little OVER market value to leave room for negotiation will actually dramatically decrease the number of buyers who will see their listing! (see the chart below)Instead of the seller trying to ‘win’ the negotiation with one buyer, they should price their house so that demand for the home is maximized. By doing so, the seller will not be negotiating with a buye ...
Thursday, February 28, 2019 / by Jeff Mistretta
One of the biggest challenges sellers face when listing their house is decluttering. Cleaning out some of the more personal decorating choices allows buyers to imagine themselves living in the house.
Those planning to sell soon are in luck! Marie Kondo, the inventor of the KonMari Method of Tidying Up, has gained popularity with her new Netflix series. She gives some great tips for sorting through years of accumulated possessions that we all collect in our homes.
“The KonMari Method™ encourages tidying by category – not by location – beginning with clothes, then moving on to books, papers, komono (miscellaneous items), and, finally, sentimental items. Keep only those things that speak to the heart, and discard items that no longer spark joy. Thank them for their service – then let them go.”
When you subjectively look at all of your belongings, you can sort through the ones that mean the most to you. Not only will you i ...