Monday, May 10, 2021 / by Rose Toja
1. Gutters- Pull leaves & debris out of the gutters, run a hose on the roof & check if there are any leaks that need to be fixed.
2. Siding- Power wash vinyl siding to prevent mold from forming. If you have wood siding, there may be areas that need a paint touch-up!
3. Windows & Door Screens- Check screens for holes & replace them if necessary. Clean windows inside & out! Let buyers focus on the view!
4. Hot Water Heater- Lubricate the circulating pump & motor. If you are not familiar with these parts, you may want to call in a professional for maintenance.
5. Roof- Inspect the roof for any missing, loose or damaged shingles that need to be replaced.
6. Deck or Porch- Check the deck or porch to see if they need to weather treated or re-stained. Check railings for sturdiness & adjust them if needed.
7. Sprinkler System- Replace or fix any valves that are leaking or not working!
8. Landscaping- First impressions are important! ...
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 / by Rose Toja
The value of the right lighting in a home is undeniable. Lighting can instantly transform a room and create the ambiance homeowners are looking to establish.
Backyards have come a long way over the last several decades. Once reserved as play areas for children and stomping grounds for the family dog, backyards have become oases for homeowners and their families. Outdoor living areas are wildly popular, and no such area is complete without exterior lighting. Exterior lighting can have a dramatic effect on landscaping.
When installing exterior lighting around their landscapes, homeowners can keep various tips in mind to create a relaxing, awe-inspiring mood on their properties at night.
Consider up lights: Up lights are installed in the ground and direct light up at a tree, focusing on its trunk or canopy. This creates a dramatic effect that makes it possible to enjoy majestic trees at night just like you might when spending time in the yard during the day.
Monday, March 29, 2021 / by Rose Toja
My name is Rose Toja, I specialize in representing clients in the purchase and sale of properties throughout Long Island with most of my emphasis in Suffolk County. I have been serving investors, friends and families like yours since 2018. I make sure to put all of my clients’ needs first and to help surround them with an entire team of professionals so that each transaction is seamless. Continuing education and keeping up to date on current real estate market trends gives my clients’ the opportunity to make an educated choice. I am a true advocate for individual client needs.
Customer driven and dedicated to achieving results and providing exceptional service. I am a member of the National Association of Realtors, the New York State Association of Realtors and Long Island Board of Realtors Multiple Listing Service.
I am a proud member of the EXIT Realty Achieve Team, located in Smithtown. One of the largest and most productive teams ...
Friday, March 19, 2021 / by Laurie Weeks
My name is Laurie Weeks. As a life-long resident of Long Island New York’s beautiful south shore, I have a passion for helping others find their dream home on Long Island’s South Shore, such as Seaford, Massapequa in Nassau County and Lindenhurst, Babylon, Islip Terrace in Suffolk county.
I have been in the Real Estate business for many years. I am a proud member of NAR - National Association of Realtors, NYNAR- New York National Association of Realtors and MLS Multiple Listing Service.
I am continually increasing my knowledge and skills in all Real Estate matters. This enables me to provide the best service to all my clients. I plan on becoming certified in Short Sale and Foreclosure Sales. I know of so many people who were victims of fraud by dishonest people- who just steal their home and leave them with nothing. I want to be able to guide these homeowners ...